Our aim is to help you stop from re-offending and to successfully build a better life free from crime.
We also promise to:
- treat you with respect
- treat you fairly
- not discriminate against you
- turn up on time to your appointments with us
In return we expect you to behave in the same way with our staff and fellow service users. In addition, we also expect you to be:
- open in discussions with us
- courteous with staff and fellow service users
- on time and to keep all appointments unless there is a valid reason not to
To learn more about the positive impact that probation can have, click to read our case studies.